Xbox Ambassadors, get ready for our next Community Play Date this Sunday, April 25th! We’ll be getting together as many Ambassadors and their guests as we can in Mount & Blade: Warband for some multiplayer medieval combat action. Xbox Game Pass subscribers have free access to Mount & Blade: Warband. Read on below for details on how to let us know you’re interested, what to do before the Play Date, and how to get involved the day of. We hope to see you there!
- Who: You and whichever friends and family you’d like to invite.
- What: Xbox Ambassadors Community Play Date – Mount & Blade: Warband
- When: Sunday, April 25th at 9:30AM – 12:30PM Pacific Time
- Where to participate: we’ll get organized in the Xbox Ambassadors Discord server. Ambassadors can find the invite link under “Community Discord” on the dashboard of the Xbox Ambassadors website.
- Where to watch: https://twitch.tv/XboxAmbassadors
- Why we do these: To get as many Ambassadors and their guests together as we can, playing games together and having a great time.
- How to tell us you’ll be there: Let us know that you’re coming (and whether you’re bringing guests) at this Signup Form. We won’t ask for your Gamertag here, so really this is just to let us know how many participants we should expect the day of.
You’re signed up – now what?
- Discuss: You can talk to other Ambassadors about how excited you are in Discord in the channel #xa_community_play_dates. This will be stood up closer to the day of the event.
- Prepare: Install Mount & Blade: Warband on your Xbox
- Spread the Word: You can invite your family and friends to join us – the more the merrier!
What to do the day of the Play Date (April 25th)
- Tell us when you’re ready: drop into #xa_community_playdates in the Xbox Ambassadors Discord server to let us know you and your group are here and ready to play! This channel will be available a few days before the event itself.
- Squad up: As a general rule, family/friends/guests will stay with the Ambassador who invited them. Staff will mix and match everyone who tells us they’re ready – the goal is to get new teams of Ambassadors together who haven’t played with each other before so we all meet some new friends.
- Play Nice: Play dates let Ambassadors game with new people and to make new friends. Let’s all have a good time, build each other up, and add some friends on Xbox when we hit it off!
- Show off: Don’t forget to capture awesome clips and snapshots to share with the hashtag #XAPlaydates!