Xbox Ambassadors, it’s Summer Games Party this month and that means we get a bonus Play Date. For an extra dash of knowledge, charisma, and general humanity, this Play Date will be hosted by NorthernZoot! Zoot is a Play Host, Community Champion, Xbox MVP, and widely recognized source of wisdom for all things Human Fall Flat.
On Monday, August 9th we’ll be getting together as many Ambassadors and their guests as we can in Human Fall Flat for some teamwork, puzzle solving, and wobbly walking physics and now with cross play between Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows PC! Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers have free access to Human Fall Flat. Read on below for details on how to let us know you’re interested, what to do before the Play Date, and how to get involved the day of. We hope to see you there!
- Who: You and whichever friends and family you’d like to invite.
- What: Summer Games Party Community Play Date – Human Fall Flat
- When: Monday, August 9th at 6:00PM Pacific Time
- Where to participate: we’ll get organized in the Xbox Ambassadors Discord server. Ambassadors can find the invite link under “Community Discord” on the dashboard of the Xbox Ambassadors website.
- Where to watch: https://twitch.tv/XboxAmbassadors
- Why we do these: To get as many Ambassadors and their guests together as we can, playing games together and having a great time.
- How to tell us you’ll be there: Let us know that you’re coming (and whether you’re bringing guests) at this Signup Form . We won’t ask for your Gamertag here, so really this is just to let us know how many participants we should expect the day of.
You’re signed up – now what?
- Discuss: You can talk to other Ambassadors about how excited you are in Discord in the channel #human_fall_flat.
- Prepare: Install Human Fall Flat on your Xbox
- Spread the Word: You can invite your family and friends to join us – the more the merrier!
What to do the day of the Play Date (August 9th)
- Tell us when you’re ready: drop into #human_fall_flat in the Xbox Ambassadors Discord server to let us know you and your group are here and ready to play!
- Squad up: As a general rule, family/friends/guests will stay with the Ambassador who invited them. Staff will mix and match everyone who tells us they’re ready – the goal is to get new teams of Ambassadors together who haven’t played with each other before so we all meet some new friends.
- Play Nice: Play dates let Ambassadors game with new people and to make new friends. Let’s all have a good time, build each other up, and add some friends on Xbox when we hit it off!